Welder / Fabricator
Dakota Fence Company is seeking full-time Welder/Fabricators for its growing Fargo, North Dakota office.
The Welder/Fabricators will manufacture various components, products, and pieces of equipment based upon design drawings. The successful candidate must be a qualified welder, have a positive attitude and a team mentality.
The principal job duties of this position are to:
· Interpret shop drawings then layout materials.
· Manufacture items via welding and other forms of assembly.
· Interact with CAD draftsman to improve the cost effectiveness of manufacturing techniques.
· Maximize fab shop and yard space by efficiently storing and organizing material.
· Help crews load and unload job material.
· Safely operate mobile equipment in the performance of job duties.
· Follow all safety and environmental policies of Dakota Fence.
· Must be a qualified welder.
· General knowledge of the construction or manufacturing industry is a plus.
· Competent in basic computer skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, and have good overall interpersonal skills.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
Dakota Fence is a drug free workplace. Applicant must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check if offered a position.
Competitive wages and benefits package including health, dental, disability and life insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, vacation and holiday pay. Apply online @ www.dakotafence.comor in person. This is an internal and external posting. EOE-Disabled/Vets.