CONSTRUCTION YARD LABORER
Dakota Fence Company is seeking a full-time Construction Yard Laborer for its Fargo, North Dakota office.
The full-time Yard Laborer will organize and monitor the receiving, storage and distribution of materials and supplies. The Yard Laborer will also transport intercompany materials locally and to other company locations across North Dakota with company tractor trailer. Overnights are rare. The successful candidate must have a positive attitude and a team mentality.
The principal job duties of this position are to:
- Receive and verify accuracy of all incoming shipments of materials and store in appropriate location.
- Maximize yard space by efficiently storing and organizing material.
- Help crews load and unload job material.
- Prepare upcoming job orders by pulling, cutting and banding product.
- Meet or exceed all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Safely operate company semi and dump truck.
- Follow all safety and environmental policies of Dakota Fence.
- Must have a valid CDL Class A license with tractor trailer endorsement.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience driving a tractor trailer.
- General knowledge of the construction industry is a plus.
- Competent in basic computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, and have good overall interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
Dakota Fence is a drug free workplace. Applicant must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check if offered a positon.
Competitive benefits package including health, 401(k) and profit sharing. Apply online @ www.dakotafence.com or in person. If you have any questions regarding this position or the hiring process, please contact Doug Baker at (701) 476-8550. This is an internal and external posting. EOE-Disabled/Vets