Dakota Fence Company is seeking full-time Welder/Fabricators for its Fargo, North Dakota office.
The Welder/Fabricators will manufacture various components, products, and pieces of equipment based upon design drawings. The successful candidate must be a qualified welder, have a positive attitude and a team mentality.
The principal job duties of this position are to:
- Interpret shop drawings then layout materials.
- Manufacture items via welding and other forms of assembly.
- Interact with CAD draftsman to improve the cost effectiveness of manufacturing techniques.
- Maximize fab shop and yard space by efficiently storing and organizing material.
- Help crews load and unload job material.
- Safely operate mobile equipment in the performance of job duties.
- Follow all safety and environmental policies of Dakota Fence.
- Must be a qualified welder.
- General knowledge of the construction or manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Competent in basic computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, and have good overall interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
Dakota Fence is a drug free workplace. Applicant must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check if offered a positon.
Competitive benefits package including health, 401(k) and profit sharing. Apply online @ www.dakotafence.com or in person. If you have any questions regarding this position or the hiring process, please contact Doug Baker at (701) 476-8550. This is an internal and external posting. EOE-Disabled/Vets