Fabrication Production Laborer – Fargo ND
Dakota Fence Company is seeking Welder/Fabricators for its Fargo Fabrication Shop.
Dakota Fence Company, a growing specialty contractor primarily involved in residential/commercial fence, commercial/residential playground construction as well as traffic control services is seeking Welder/Fabricators for its Fargo Fabrication Shop. The welder/fabricator will manufacture various components, products, and pieces of equipment based upon design drawings. DFC provides services to homeowners, commercial businesses and government entities. Our dedicated employees work from four facilities throughout ND and service seven states. We invest in our people, our equipment, and our facilities to offer our clients the best value possible.
- Manufacture stock and custom products
- Shearing, punching, sawing raw materials on shop equipment as directed
- Tend automated and semi-automated equipment as directed
- Maintain a neat and orderly shop and lot
- Organize/pull/package/ship materials, hardware, or products
- Assist in other areas as directed
- Load/Unload freight trucks as needed, help crews load and unload job material
- Other tasks as defined by management
- Safely operate mobile equipment in the performance of job duties
- Follow all safety and environmental policies of Dakota Fence Company
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Hand and power tool operation, welding experience a plus
- Ability to read a tape measure and drawings
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, and have good overall interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize individual workload to meet department goals
Experience and Skills Required:
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- General computer operation experience
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Must have a valid driver’s license, be 18 years of age or older and have a favorable driving record. Dakota Fence is a drug free workplace. Applicant must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check if offered a positon.
We offer competitive pay and benefits package, including health, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, vacation and holiday pay. This is an external posting. EOE-Disabled Vets.