Sign Shop Production Worker
Dakota Fence Company is a seeking full-time day shift Sign Shop Production Worker for its growing Fargo, North Dakota office.
The Sign Shop Production Worker will manufacture traffic control and specialty signs, fill retail orders and load/unload freight. The successful candidate must have a positive attitude and a team mentality.
The principal job duties of this position are:
- Manufacture traffic control and specialty signs
- Shearing/punching aluminum
- Sign detailing via Screen printing/digital printing/vinyl lettering
- Maintain a neat orderly Sign Shop and lot
- Pull retail sales material as requested
- Assist 3D managers with quarterly inventory
- Organize/pull/package/ship all material sales orders
- Load/Unload freight trucks as needed
- Assist in other areas as needed - have basic knowledge of the yard layout
- May occasionally operate a Forklift
- Participate in weekly Sign Shop meetings (safety/training, workload/deadlines, product education/knowledge, etc.)
- Other tasks as defined by the Sign Shop Foreman or 3D Management
- Organizational skills to maintain work orders and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively, with strong public relations skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Experience with Microsoft office products, (i.e. Word/Excel)
Dakota Fence, a family owned company, provides a stable work environment for our employees. This is evidenced by some who are still with the company since its founding in 1972. We specialize in fence, traffic control services, and playground installation. Our three divisions provide the highest-quality service throughout a five state area including the Dakotas, Minnesota, Montana and Wyoming.
Dakota Fence is a drug free workplace. Applicant must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check if offered a position.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including, 401(k)/Profit Sharing, health insurance, vacation and holiday pay. EOE-Disabled/Vets
This is an internal and external posting