Sign Shop Production Workers (Evening Shift) 5:00pm-9:00pm
The Sign Shop Production Worker will manufacture traffic control and specialty signs.
Dakota Fence Company is a seeking part-time Sign Shop Production Workers for its growing Fargo, North Dakota office. Work hours will begin at either 5:00 p.m. or 6:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday, with hours of operation being approximately 4 to 5 hours each day. The Sign Shop Production Worker will manufacture traffic control and specialty signs. The successful candidate must have a positive attitude and a team mentality.
The principal job duties of this position are:
- Manufacture traffic control and specialty signs
- Shearing/punching aluminum
- Sign detailing via Screen printing/digital printing/vinyl lettering
- Maintain a neat orderly Sign Shop and lot
- May occasionally operate a Forklift
- Participate in weekly Sign Shop meetings (safety/training, workload/deadlines, product education/knowledge, etc.)
- Other tasks as defined by the Sign Shop Foreman or 3D Management
- Organizational skills to maintain work orders and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively, with strong public relations skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Experience with Microsoft office products, (i.e. Word/Excel)
Dakota Fence, a family owned company, provides a stable work environment for our employees. This is evidenced by some who are still with the company since its founding in 1972. We specialize in fence, traffic control services, and playground installation. Our three divisions provide the highest-quality service throughout a five state area including the Dakotas, Minnesota, Montana and Wyoming.
Dakota Fence is a drug free workplace. Applicant must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check if offered a position.
We offer competitive wages. EOE-Disabled/Vets